Saturday, March 7, 2009

Woohoo!

Done cramming.

Bare was...intense. I wish I could recommend it to you guys, but last night was their last showing. Tanging reklamo :: ANG INIT!

Some lines that I liked::
Are you there?
Are you there? Are you there?
Do you watch me when I cry?
And if it's in your power,
How can you sit idly by?
I try so hard to please you
But you never seem to see
.
.
.
Are you there? Are you there?
Can you make some time for me?
They tell me that you're out there
And they tell me that you see
I try to find the meaning
God, you know how hard I've tried
But I don't know where I'm going
And I don't have any guide

Confession
We're doing time in confession
It's a sacrament of oppression
We have no need for forgiveness
Because our shit's none of his business

Absolution
Father, we were so in love!
And that's what I find so odd
Our love was pure and nothing else
Brought me closer to God :)

One upon a time
Once upon a time
I first held your hand
And love was not a crime
In a private world where
You said "don't look down"
But then I did and now you're lost above me

So much left to say
Trapped alone here
With my best laid plans astray
Standing scared outside a cold church
Soul search, seeking some lost answer
From a God who loves me

Can I turn to You in my need?
Would You take me back or watch me bleed?
Are You there? There at all?
And as I fall from the person that I tried to be
Could You really love someone like me?

Once upon a time
All I needed was Your hand in mine
Then I lost my way and
Now I know not what I do
I bow my head and turn to You

Touch my soul
But then came your kiss and all I was missing
Was there in your eyes, your lonely blue eyes
So please say you'll stay, say you'll never go away
My discarded heart has finally found a home
I know it's love, you've touched my soul
.
.
.
I need your kiss 'cause all I was missing
Was there in your eyes, your lonely blue eyes
So please take my hand, let me help you understand
Two searching hearts can rest and be made whole
I know its love, please let me touch your soul
Please let me touch your soul

*onti nalang makakatulog na'ko nang tuloy-tuloy for at least 8 hours. onti nalang!

No comments: