Monday, March 16, 2009

So someone told me to ask for guidance.

Just this afternoon we were informed that scholars will have to confirm if they're gonna get the money from SOM for JTA.

So I went to check about Temasek (the one for Singapore.)

While waiting, (cause there was a line)

the secretary called me

and I had to go meet Dean Ang with Eduard and Jen daw.

So he has good news daw.

There's an offer of scholarship for Europe.

All expenses paid.

All.

Di ko lang alam what school

but sure na yung scholarship if we (eduard and i) say yes.

Singapore is great.

NakaSinga mindset na'ko e.

And then this.

Europe is really great din.

But the distance and shiz is scary.

What to do?

D:


Sorry I just had to take this off my chest. Will not check my multi until after my math test. Promise. I NEED PRAYERS. We all do. For all our tests and projects, and for this.

No comments: