Thursday, March 26, 2009

To the Big Guy

Hi Sir,

Alam kong sobrang late na nito. And I am very aware of your REALLY big help in the past months of my humble life. I know that all I've been doing was ask for Your time, ask for more and even more. For every hour and ever plate number I wished and prayed to you. For the miracles. And that's almost all that I told you. I know that I never really got to talk to you properly and many of our conversations were more of small, quick talks--not because You were busy, of course, but because I thought I was too busy. Yes, Sir, I know no one is ever too busy for You. And I'm really sorry. But You stuck with me there. And thank You. And You gave me too many miracles. And I thank You for that. And You gave me people to help me. And I am very thankful for them. Sir, I know I am the most unworthy of Your time, but You gave me some. No, You gave me a lot. And even though I don't act like my younger brother right now when he got this big box of some Hotwheels cool thingamajig for his graduation, I am happy. And I'm thankful for that.

Sir, I know that there were LOTS of times I was just calling out to You and almost thinking You weren't there. But You were. Thank heavens You were.

A firm believer,

Koko

*

SUMMER IS HERE. Siguro 'di naman ako tatamaan ng kidlat dahil ngayon lang ako "nagkaoras" para gawin ito. Sorry po, Lord. Sorry talaga.

*

IT

It

is not like seeing a gas station
after travelling for so long
'cause you just HAVE to pee.

is not like that first drop of water
that you got after that jog.

is not like the toothpaste
you use to soothe the pain
'cause you stupidly didn't notice the fire.

IT

is not like anything in this world.

IT

is more than that.

No comments: