Friday, November 7, 2008

Today is Friday.

And the last one before we go back to school.

I'm fine with the idea of school, being the geek that I am ;) Plus (panga)Rap reminded me why I go to school. He made the idea of having to go through another sem of Accounting sound bearable.So yea, sembreak's about to end, and it is the time we (Jaime and I) decide what the soundtrack of our sembreaks are. HAHA. He came up with this brilliant, brilliant idea to put our players on shuffle to let fate decide (since we can't). So...my dear eefod gave me...

I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder. AHAHA

and he got...

Close to You by The Carpenters.

WTF. Haha

As for my first sem, it'd definitely be...

Ang Pusa Mo by Pedicab HAHA

and for the second sem,

Supermassive Blackhole by Muse

because it has that I'm-back-and-I'm-so-gonna-kick-your-ass feel. HAHA. Let's get it on!! Wooohoo.

What's the soundtrack of your sembreak? Of your life? :-?

P.S.

Even if I really don't mind going back to school, I want to finish reading some books. HAHA :D

No comments: