Wednesday, August 20, 2008

you dropped it.

like a tree would do to an old leaf;

and an irresponsible mom to a nasty diaper.

you shamelessly dropped it

like the bird on the tree above my car.

you dropped it,

and i scramble for it.

*

Someone gave Kuya Itim some food today. Yea, maybe they have good intentions. But dropping it? Like it's some excess you can always live without? (Well, yea, you can.) And you even laughed after you did it.

Sorry. Bad trip. I may actually be the one who's falling harder.

On a lighter note, I have this really weird thing going on with God. HAHA. I asked Him to give me some signs. Yes, I know it's not right to do that. Which is partly the reason why I didn't really ask for the signs. Basta I thought of the signs

If InputBox = "white" and x = "no" Then

MsgBox= "Something"

End If

But I figure I'd be very scared of
Something and so I really didn't ask God.

But both of the conditions were met. Does this mean
Something?

le sigh. I am weird.


No comments: