Tuesday, August 5, 2008

let me feed your ego

ehem. :))

1. Reply and I will write something I like about you.
2. I will then tell what song reminds me of you.
3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6. I will tell you what color you remind me of.
7. Put this in your journal. OR NOT.

from tete. haha. cause i'm bored :( and i refuse to continue answering the case in accounting and read in advance about differentials. iinom ng baileys ang mga tao dito sa bahay ngayon dahil birthday ng aming kasambahay (yes, meron na kami after 3 YEARS OF HUGAS PLATO-ING!). so anong iinumin ko, coke? :))

*sobrang tagtuyot ako ngayon.


...sa pagkamalikhain. :(

No comments: