Friday, October 10, 2008

i've been really productive

this sembreak. haha

Tagged by Dyaime

The rules are: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of the post.

1. What if God was one of us?

---> I will have to agree with Jaime. We most probably will dismiss Him as a lunatic.

2. Who would you love to kill most and why?

--->mga daga,thankyouverymuch. haha

3. Have you ever shoplifted?

--->Nope :)

4. Where would you like to go to the most?

--->France din! Haha. But not necessarily Paris.

5. What is your guilty pleasure?

--->Doing something great and being appreciated for it.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?

---> I cry. :D

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

--->I'd buy stuff for myself and invest it somewhere and when I get enough returns, I'll build a foundation,yey!

8.What makes you really happy?

---> random, simple stuff :D

9. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Dyaime Lizada
a. Matalino, at may talino.
b. Sabaw kung sabaw!
c.Mga alaala :D

10. How do you cope with boredom?

---> I write, I read, I ym, I sleep, I eat.

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?

--->Mga walang paniniwala

12. After you graduate from university, where do you see yourself living?

--->In a condo somewhere in Manila :D

13. If you have one wish, what would you wish for?

---> Yung kaisa-isang wish na hinihiling ko sa lahat ng platenumbers at stars ever since high school.

14. Given a chance to join a reality show, which one would you join?

--->UHM. ANTM. ULUL. hahaha

15. What's your favourite TV show?

--->House

16. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?

--->Hmmm. Ayoko, baka may maiba rin sa mga gusto kong nangyari.

17. What do you remember me most for?

--->Sabaw moments.

18. If you get to live someone else's life for a day, whose life would you want to live?

--->Some random politician.

19. When you die, what is it you'd like to be remembered for:

--->homoverus! Asa. hahaha

20. if you were to give a title to your Autobiography, what would it be?

--->Life is Random :)

No comments: