Sunday, September 28, 2008

Unloading

Stuff I just have to tell you before I become busy again for finals week.

School's been really stressful, despite the fact that I only have 4 subjects @ 15 units. I haven't been getting grades with flying colors, and I'm feeling the pressure from last sem's outcome. But recently, the guidance counselor enlightened me. (Yes! Routine guidance interviews actually help. This is the first time, though. haha) See, I told him about the pressure of last sem nga and how I'm not meeting the expectations I set up myself. He said, it's not really about the grades; it's about the education. Minsan naintindihan mo naman ang lesson, nablangko ka nga lang sa test which is so true for THEO ORALS. Anyway, this reminded me of how I've always quoted someone(HAHA di ko maalala sino), "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" but I just can't help being conscious about those stupid letters. haha anyway...

On a lighter note, Holy students should take note that we went to Gateway kanina (after weeks of spending weekends doing school work!) and I finally got to ask our contact sa Rustan's Gateway and the rumors aren't true. She does not work there. I saw someone who looks a lot like her, though. At baka iyon ang nakita nung unang "nakakita".

Made a mind-list of what I want to do::
*buy all the books and clothes that I want
*build a big library
*build a school
*spend some time alone in a decent coffee shop
*spend some time alone under the stars
*run along the beach early in the morning


!!ang conyo po ng aking sinulat. pasensya.

No comments: