Friday, August 17, 2007

KLIK DIZZ FWENDSHIPZZ!

from aia.comments in red not mine:)

If you haven't checked your Friendster account in a while, here's a peek at what you've been missing (lucky you!):

1) Ayumi
Occupation: student
Companies: rockers companies! [guys, this is poseur 101]
Hobby: chating!! [read as chating...mabilis]
wants to meet "pretty girls!! only!! hehes!!" [installment amp...]
2) -GEniE Lou-
aBouT me???? A persOn wHo is veRy conservative, have positive outlook in lyf, suMtyms I brEak pRomises dat can cause someone angry w/ me... im very productive person... everytime i do some task or deeds i will make a plan 1st b4 i go 4 it [pero di nia maxado na-plano tong profile nia...]. im very fond! [holy shit she's fond!] in listening 2 musizzzz im da type of person dat tells frankly [Tells Frankly what? What!? Anong sinabi mo kay frankly!?!?]

who i want to meet?????? so there it goes... [putcha...there it goes...ahahay] *a person dat can give advices 2 me f i want some support. i mostly hate person nga snobbish kau*

3) jOnah-nUevE 'kikAy fOe RiL'
Companies: oN mAh hiStOry.. wYL i WAs On A mAll hOppiNg... [tunog rex amp...] sUmvody GAve mE A stArstruck fOrM... [angas ni bro!] HAhA! itz kinDA wEiRD.... wAtZ uP wit dAt huH? [Kelangan daw ng comic relief eh...]

4) -aNnA-
MaArtE,SEnSItive, SuPlAdITa, FRiEnDly, fAshiOnIStA, KikAy, AtTraCtiVe AnD EveRytHinG NiCE THaT Was Me!! [Ibig sabihin, nagbago na sia...] MaTaLinO (ThEReS No OnE IN THiS WoRLd hAs stUpId MiNDs) [Weh...di nga?] mAaRte aKo PeRo InDi AkO mAlAnDE-jUZ DOn'T EvEr jUdGe Me cOz yOu dONt mE aT AlL.... [I don't you...you don't me...we don't each other...word deletion's in nowadays] AND ..... YoU MuZ ReMEmBeR eVeRYtHinGs hAs a reAsONS [bkt ayaw mo tigilan ang S!!!] ..... DoNt! DArE mE COz YoU DoNt knOw wHaT CaN I dO SoMe peopLe dOnT UnDErSTaNd WhAT Is my aTtItUde BUt dOnT JuDgE aNyOnE... i pRoTeCT my fRieNdS...aNd pRoTeCt YoUrs :) [Nagbigay pa ng advice si gaga]

5) catherine joyii
Affiliations: Catholic [Aray...ulo ko...]
"dont lyk pipol hu r very: PLASTIKS, pa EPAL, LIARS and anything na mga BAD ATTITUDE I like hu r vry gud...!!! "and if u want me to ur friend, jaz aDD me uP"
6) alexandra rose sobida
About Her: long hair, bolding eyes [Ahahay...], red lips and long life [About me to iha...]
Who She Wants to Meet: a spiecial boy in my hole life forever and ever

7) maria princesa
caption ng picture: "am i look good" [patay!]
Affiliations: An roman catholic [religion ang nilagay sa affiliation count: 2]
Favorite TV Shows: OPHRA [OF-RA.]
About Her: Me......... hmmmmmm ...... simpl! e and always happy....... . i know you've get it... wants to meet "somebody who has a sense of humor and simple gets"
8) lito
Companies: wa lang. im just in the class room seating on my chair and flerting with gurls....... [Flert pla si pare...angas!]
TV Shows: Whos line is that? [Nabitin sa title.] and teleseryes
About him: I am a 19 year old strait guy, and i love doing creative stuff and having fun.... entering personal relationships with girls and guys even gays is okey with me as long as they are mature and responsible enough to hundle a relationship. By the way!!! before, I was against bisexual relationships en even sexual intercoarses [Magaspang bro...] between same sexes, that was me before that memorable night happen to me when i was in 4th year highschool.. .. [Namakla pa amp...]
9) lady biolente [biolente bro...biolente.]
caption ng picture: "it's meh,panget koh d2 bat kya!!! hehehe" [Hmm... bakit nga kaya?]
Occupation: collage student [Bagong course bro]
About her: ahm.......about meeh!!!??? ATTITUDE? kind,suplada minsan.. pro most of da tym mabait meeeh..., makulit, lagi na nka-smyl ngaun... talented pa! i can dance. i can sing....i can fly basta ba my wings, eh...he!he!he! OUTLOOK? syempre maganda,noh! alangan nmn laitin k ang sarili koh... [alam ka nia ibig sabihin ng 'outlook?'] height koh? 5'3'' ASSET KOH? my legs sbi nila.... taken na meehh....... ...should I say yes!? [ha?]

10) Geneveve
Hobbies: watcing tv
About her: beutiful and honest
wants to meet... i want ta meet people is simple only [dazzit...]
11) christopher
Hobbies: lapping trip [Lap dancer bros]; tambay; sound trip; gumala
My Looks: punkiztah [Again, welcome to poseur 101]

12) masaaki
Hobbies and Interests: play guitar and to be band [Yun lang...to be band]
About Him: cOoL... taLL.... sMarT.... & mO$t oF th! aT tRuth LovEr..... [Ayaw ng sinungaling] ha..ha...ha. ...ha.... .ha..... eVerythiNgs' trUth [Weh...di nga?]
13) gummibear
About Me:"im kaRReL.. iM a giRL hu oLweZ waNa b HappY buT jSt cnT b! I cAn eiTHer b sEriouS oR siLLy... liBeraTed,,fuN. .no worrieS.. iM a prActiCal woMan n I eiTHer Lose mY heart dAN my bRaiNS.. it'S harD 2 piCk uP d piEceS oF my liFe..,, veRy comPlicaTed. . buT noT noW.. i dNt bLiV iN dEsTinY iM abouT reALiTy., uR liFE iS in uR hAnds//// so uR d 1 hu coMpLicaTe iT...." [Putcha, pag naintindihan nio to...award.]
14) maricel
Favorite Book: The Purpose Driven in life
M! usic: fashions
About Me: i'm maricel.. who loves serving the Lord...i love dancing.. singing... going beaches... outings.. goin out.. window shopping..
15) Breeks
Favorite Music: stay w/ cushe, the day u said gudnyt w/ hale, kahit pa w/ hale again, specialy 4 u w/ MYMP, tell me y it herts [it HERTS! god it herts!] w/ MYMP again, love moves in mysteriuos ways w/ NINA ehehehe!!! [sabay tawa amputa]
About Me: im a person n siryoso pro happy ksm en i dont like sa mga pipol n plastik gus2 ko ung dldl pro my sen ce ung cnsabi en real... im sure n mag kksundo tyo!!! Practically i want pretty girls but honestly i like mostly girls who are nice to accompany [yun lang...] and not malandi ...waaaaah i hope i cud fyn special one !!! [Fyn.]

16) Anthony
Affiliations: hardcore serial killer/frustrated assassin, computer addict [Nakupo mag-ingat kau rito...di lang sia twisted, di nia p alm kung ano ung affiliation]
Favorite Movie: Harry Potter all the movies that were already shown and including the one's that is still being made (Wow, advanced.)
Favorite Music: alternative, rock, mellow, pop, kahit ano basta hale o cueshe [you be the judge of this one]
About Me: im just a person who sit's silently on one corner [Sabi sa inio twisted eh]
17) -pRettY cAng-
"me?? im just a simple girl... hmmm... sometimes im othistic" [Umamin na...]

"when it comes to my character, i reflect myself as a conforming one because i have tested myself of doing things which anticipated to be done." [Tang ina kelangan mo p ytang i-math to para mkuha mo ibig sabihin eh]
18) SheZzO GraniTy
Hometown: AurOrA wEr CrimE iS OrGaniZeD En ThA RuLe 2 FoLLoW [Tang ina IT'S OVER!!! World Heavyweight Champion of the World!!!]
Schools: sTa.cLarA wEr pLenTy oF mUrdErEr OccUrS [Wahahaha...tawa na lang tayo]
Affiliations: ThuG BaLLa bAbY oF kArEn rOsE [tama na koya...]
About Me: i CamE FrOm a SmaLL TowN wEr oL ThA GenGsTerS- kiLLahZ- DruG DeaLahZ- YounG bLoOdS- LiVin aLonE AnD biG TyM SinDiCaTe ArE OcCurS [Ano ba!? Are occurs! Are occurs! OCCURS!!!]
19) -lil LiZ-:
"rOcKeRz!! n pUnKz!!!! ASTIG!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" [Still in Poseur 101 guys]
Affiliations: tEnNaGe LiFe!! [TENNAGE! Pag lumagpas na sa sampu ung age mo...pero bkt sa Affiliation nilgy?]
Favorite Movies: chukie 1 and 2 [CHUKIE!!! Mali n nga ung title, mali p pangalan nung bida]
20) -'kEiXi'-
Hometown: nAVOetAst [Bkt kc pinpaarte p ung spelling eh...]
About Me: aqOuh?.. cHimPle LAng [chimple...patay.] .. bUT cAn maKE yUr hEAd tURn [mala-Exorcist bro] ,, *HoTcHiC**sEXy dAw..cHAvii nG mGAh fWEnDz qEw [Malamang talo sa Spelling bee to] .. sVi qEw nAMn.. mAdAnDa aqEw.. maArTE?/..sObra ** hiHi.. nDi mHEii mAarTE.. kAla nYOuh lAng yUn,, kSHi cHigURo .. yU fOUnd mE.. wEAriNg uNiqUe eAriNgs..USing mAkEuP.. oWeYs lOoKing mY fACe in tHE mirror.. mAarTE bAh yUN?
who i want to meet: "xA aCcoUnt qEw..kHit cHiNU pwEde.. kHit ikA'y mUkhang .. tAtaNgAPEn kiTAh bsTAh bAH TEZti cOUh aAhh" [Yun eh! Testimonial pala ang habol]
21) PrEtty StEpS IV
Affiliations: vOLLeYBaLL pLaYeR, cOLLeGe sTuDeNt, pARt tiMe MoDeL (iN MAHdReaMZ) [Huy, gising!], ChEEr DanCER & UR fRiEnDLiEsT nEiGhBoR iN ToWn [Lumaki sa Sesame Street bro...]
"I wud nEver faLL again fOr soMeOne he's hEad oVer heeLs wiTh iN Comes To A rELATIONShIP I am faiTHfuL aNd sweet I haTes aNd curSes pLayErs I am eMoTioNaL, I lisTens to My mind buT I stiLL foLLows My heart someone U Can tRUsT On
THANK YOU FOR PATRONIZING MY FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT LOVE YOU ALL [Yun eh...ta-artits]

22) -sTaY ovErLoaD-
Hometown: TaGuiG..ThE FLazE To bEE..MaHoGanY [THE FLAZE!!!]
Occupation: boniFiEd and cErTiFied HeavEn ringEr..aLpha MaN.. [Tang ina adik bro!]
Affiliations: aFiLL-FuLL and ThuguFuLL..ThEY r grEaT jusT 4 onE nigHT buT iM grEaT evErY nigHT!! [yun eh...bro affiliations plang tau...]

23) Jean
Affiliations: Cristianity [religion ang nilagay sa affiliation count: 3]
Who I Want to Meet: "be always respect the universal trademark clan within the highest organization" [Pu-tang-i-na.]

24) adora
"ME...a simple GOD creature, a high climber (Feeling unggoy.) & aggressive person, i want a new clothes, books.....some of my other descriptions are---->friendly, jealousy, cute, honest..."
"i love spaghetty"
Who I Want to Meet: A CUTE PERSON..and i hate a person who has a BAD IMAGE like being ignored, finishing second, hand-me-downs, waiting, LIAR, forgetfullnes, haste, feeling ignorant, vulgarity, ugliness, being pressured, LOUD ARGUMENTS & MAKING PROMISES.. [Aus mo bro!]
25) giriz
Affiliations: Bsta Nilalang sa EarTh pro luv c God (Ang labo nga nman kasi ng salitang Affiliations!)
"i like" play badminton."
"I was born: in Earth!!!" [uyy...papatawa sia...]
"I dont juge the book by its cover I read it first" [sige na nga tawa na kame...]
26) ooohweeeh gUl
Ms. "beat mah sexxy ass if u fwakin can" [FWAK YOU GAGA]
About Me: "im juss a simple gul wit very naughty attitudes that guys might like and love" [Patay.]
Who I Want to Meet: "i want to meet different pips ho can carry dir self very and has strong personality" [Dir self...aya.]
27) Jha
Favorite Music: aLL e'M oF mUsIc As SoOn ThAt It's NoT iRrITaTe Me
About Me: !nSan3 Of NaTuRe: [Insane of nature! power pare...] I liKe aLwAyS aN aDvEnTuRe & ThriLL iN mAh LiF3 i NeVer LoSt ThAt cOz, I'm The On3 who LoOk & FiNd FoR tHat B4 k!!! rYt nOw NOTHING!!! jUsT aN oRdInARy Mhe
Who I Want to Meet: who need to talk to someone.

28) m E d Y FULL
Favorite Books: lovHisToRy Of My SeLf by: The one who es YOu!!!!! It's mE!! [Tang ina...champion din tong isang to]
About Me: "...i'm a simple person with a simple traits... dat's ol!" (Bow. I tenk you.)
Who I Want to Meet: "i want to meet ol of you, someone lyk you, whose fun to be with... of coarse... YOU""
29) Giselle
Hobbies: "im fun of texting ... im fun of dancin, sleeping, eating and singing and also fun of spending time with my frends" (Masayahing tao bro...)
"i want to make friends to all the pipol in the world!!! .... i want to meet pipol who is friendly and jam to be with!!" [Naiicp nio rin ba si tito boy?]

30) Gtonjethone
"Don't let my looks fool you! Im a EDUCATED FOOL w/ PARTIES, DISCO AND GAMES in my MIND!" (Uy! Gangsta's Paradise na combo meal! Sakto!)
"I want a long hair! So i can copy my sitmates answer w/out being seen by my teacher!" (Tang ina kaya k pla di tumalino eh...SITMATES...oo nga nman..sit eh!)

"I love ANEMI FANATICS like myself!" (anemi!)
31) cOmWiZgiRL VII
"iM a siMpLe girL!prO mnSn rAkiZtA oUtfit aQ!" [still in poseur101]
"Luk mtrAy at chUpLaDa dw cHAbi nG mGa kpitbhy nMin" (Chimple...chuplada...chabi...chutang ina nio!)

"d aQ mAartE!(pWerA LnG iF tiNO2pAk aQ!)" (Aya...)
wants to meet "ung mga nkanursing na uniform. (i duNnO y, maybE tHey nEat)" - (taas pangarap bro)
32) tEtHeN
Hobbies and Interests: cmPle Lng...bOys.. bOys...and bOys...bSta lOt oF boYs... [yun lang]
Favorite Books: ..y U mAkE me fiL xo gAga Ba wiD yaH..!!!???! ! (Tang ina to ah! Ano ba gusto mo!?)
"dMIng KOng lAit sA mgA cHakA...wAhekS" [WAHEKS!?]

33) raceL
"its been a long time since i involved in a relationship" so pls hands off if ur just playing on me..." (Noli Me Tangere.) You can always here me sharing my opinions to others" (Resulta ng texting: wer u? here me na...)
"During my past-time, i browse and browse internet..." (Di makontento)
friends: "as long as we clicked each other's company...that' s fine with me"
"Some says I'm a masungit"

34) kleeny
Companies: Not Yet. (O 'wag daw muna! Atat ka eh.)
Favorite Books: All Books as long as there are sense about LOVE
"U will enjoy my company...I assure you 4 that"
"I have a long curly Hair (Take note: isang kulot na buhok lang.) & my friends said that i have a cute Chinese eyes!!"
"Want to Meet? Whoever, whatever as long as they are Good & Respected People (Mga pulitiko bro). I like a Persons who are Triple S stands for SIMPLE, SWEET & SINCERE..." [Triple S...ung wrestler]
35) Maricar
Hobbies and Interests: ...making friends globally (international ang gaga)
"sometime I can't hide 'the child in me'." (Paki tago na lang please)
"I firmly believe that 'The way to A Man's Heart is Through His Stomach' thats why i like winning my man by preparing him delicious and nutritious food." [Dati ang gulay...di tinitikman]
36) jAcMuZiKaDiK- V
fave music: i DiG aLm0Zt oL KiNdZ gez m so versatile.
"im s0o0o0o0 REAL...thts foe meh!!"
"sounds COINCEITED but m not!!!"
"i dnt have d ASS( w/c most of d guyz dig n2)..." (patay.)

37) JeAn
"my friend call me roni for short bu! t to make it long call me roni-jean"
she "can be please easily" [ahahahay] & "know how to deal wth diff.type of person (even d tambay i can deal wth dem)" (Pambihira ng naman ano...)
"vulgar...i can say wt i wnt....even its not gud in ur ear..." (Napatunayan nia bro...)
38) Daryl
"me?? im ayl hndi mganda pro SEXY!hehehe. .! pangit pro MATALINO. Hndi kgandahan pro MABAIT..." (Ipinagdiinang pangit siya...)
39) wilmar
"im a true freind that im willing to fight my friends (Kawawa nman kaibigan nito) , sometimes she can be rude if you want to and she really hates plastic person (HA!? Sino si 'she?'). im prank very prank [Diniin] and if i hates i tell it to them para hinde nila masabi na im so beas."
40) Princess
Affiliations: im friendly and everything:) (Affiliations na nman...)
"im fund of music... [Mayaman!] i want to... build a Europian school here in the Philippines " (Mayaman nga...)
Who I Want To Meet: "im open for all..." (Feeling Ministop)
41) 'marlaX'
"mah hair s quite long and sleek wit a bang" (BANG! PATAY!)
"i hv ds pierce on mah upper left ear"
"kaya pls lng wlang poporma at wag mgbalak manligaw dto!" (uyy reverse psychology)
42) Jas
Motto: If there's a will, There's a will... (Been there been that.)
43) Arvie Jan
"ako ang nag-inspired kay Boy Abunda sa fassion." (Talaga? Fassion?)
"because relationship comes and go but friendship is forever!!! ininglish pa yun!!!" (Yun eh...proud si pare)

44) beware
"so kung feel mo akong maging friend, take the risk! face all the hardships and danger... hu knows? baka dun mo makita ang kasiyahan na hindi mo pa nadarama sa buhay mo.." (Manakot daw ba)

45) missey
"ndi ako mxdong mgling sa math but i assuring na papasa aQ... ndi rin aQ mgling sa english..." (Umamin...) mhilig din aqng mag Api ng tAong wlang kmalay mlay!" and "you're free to add yourself"

46) mitch
"hi to all of you i want to have friends like you just chat me if you want too" (Chat her! Chat her!)
"i grew up in manila then i go to usa for vacation" (Angas...)
"im a shy lady when it comes for boys" (Nag-states k b tlga iha?)

47) ging
Affiliations: wala lang!!!!!life rocks!!!!!!! !!! (affiliations uli...)

54) lucky
"kung sweet ka ,,e di tayo na..if you want,,,..... " (woah may girlfriend na ko!)

55) Blue X
"ako ung taong tahimik pero sweet lovers" (Driver...)

Campus hunk daw siya kaya ang pix, hindi papakabog! The primary pic: the-egg whites effect plus ang sinukat na hati sa gitna ng bangs. Ye.

Of course... 'wag natin palampasin ang pix ng barkada-the Salbakuta extension. So kailangan talaga jersey & cap ang get-up? Don't forget the gangstah signs na marahil ay wis niyo alam ang kahulugan.

56) Elaine
"do you like listening musics? how about swit musics and rocks? (WAHAHAHAHA) by the way, it's good meeting new peaple. (Peaple...)
Lesson of the day: Pag di kayang mag-english...wag na subukan.

No comments: