Wednesday, October 24, 2007

schedule...and some other stuff


the P.E. morning classes are fine with me because i'd rather have them in the morning than have them in the afternoon when it's oh-so-hot and it's siesta time.hahahaha. tell me if you're my classmate in any of the classes please cause i have no idea who my classmates are.

oh,and i chose chem over environmental science because i really don't think e.s. is fun.haha. at least in chem the experiments would be fun :)

some unrelated things:

  • i finished reading the curious incident
  • BUT i still haven't started writing the contrib yet for Youngblood
  • i have to apply sunblock every single day every 2 hours for my scar
  • i'm thinking of not doing anything about the scar because it's my battle scar, as igo calls it, that proves how important my studies are to me :)
  • i'm really scared about the sandiwa outreach. i really hope it'd be successful
  • people who couldn't go to the outreach, could you at least donate? i just don't know how :)
  • it's so damn hot right now. :|
  • wala nang peanut butter :(
  • i'm happy that i'm excited about christmas because last year i didn't feel this. :)
  • gifts for christmas pleaseeeee :) [ haha. ang kapal! ]

No comments: